Healthy Gamer is built on the latest neuroscience research, clinical addiction psychiatry, and behavioral psychology. We combine these disciplines into a methodology that has helped hundreds of gamers over the last four years.
VIDEO GAME ADDICTION IS A NEW PROBLEM THAT REQUIRES A NEW SOLUTION
Understanding the disease is crucial to good treatment.
Adapting solutions from alcohol or opiate addictions is insufficient.
The most important part of overcoming video gaming addiction is to build a healthy lifestyle.
We strongly believe in working with your child instead of against them. Our course can help you and your child build a stronger future.
- Understand how games shape your child’s brain and psychology
- Acquire tools and strategies to change your child’s behavior and regain control
- Learn how to have productive conversations and rebuild your relationship with your child
Regain control of your life. Spoiler alert: it’s not about quitting gaming, it’s about creating a life worth living.
- Understand the drives that gaming fulfills in your life.
- Build a life that you find enjoyable and satisfying.
- Overcome addictive gaming to become a healthy gamer.
Gaming is the mainstream. If you know a gamer or a parent that could use some help tackling gaming addiction, we want to hear from you. Leave us a comment below.