You + Healthy Gamer > Us
Healthy Gamer is on a mission to build affordable, accessible, inclusive mental health resources for the digital generation. We are looking for talented people who care about mental health to join our growing team.
We hire for skills and values.
We are a scrappy team of people who love figuring out complex problems and delivering the best solutions. We seek people who think strategically, understand the community and can execute with precision. If you love to create things and think deeply, Healthy Gamer wants to hear from you!
If you grew up on the Internet like us, you know mental health is more important than ever. But many people face obstacles when seeking traditional mental health care, like finding the right support or having the right insurance.
At Healthy Gamer, we think modern mental health care should be inclusive and affordable. Our coaching service has helped over 3500 people across 65 countries since it launched last November. Our movement is gaining traction, putting us in the top 0.1% of Twitch streamers and top 1% of YouTube channels. And we’re working on even more resources to help people find a way forward when they need it.
We’ve made an impact in the gaming community, but that’s not where our mission ends. We want to change how people think about and deal with mental health, and we’re looking for passionate people to help us get there.
We do our best work when we:
SEE IN THE DARK
Help in a way people want to be helped
Advocate for gamers and their health
Research, distill, then pioneer the unknown
PLAY TO WIN
Add to conversations, ideas and products
Think through the end-game and focus on execution
Make sure the gear you spin helps spin another
Benefits of Working with Healthy Gamer
As an early team player at an early-stage startup with a product ready to hit the market, you will have significant impact in the creation and success of the products and company as a whole. We are a remote team of grinders with benefits to match.
- Travel credit
- WFH technology budget
- Food delivery credit
Senior Web Designer
What You’ll Do
Your work will primarily include collaborating closely with a team of developers to design for the company’s web platforms, which will also include marketing and visual brand design.
- Own design problems end-to-end, working closely with cross-functional partners like product, engineering, research, marketing, and content. Manage multiple projects at once, both large and small.
- Deeply understand and prioritize our client base and their user experience.
- Create and maintain a design system for our suite of products.
- 3+ years of experience designing and shipping digital products while working closely with a team of developers
- Expertise in Figma (preferred), Sketch, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and desktop web design practices
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience with user research and testing
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Personal interest in mental health
- Technical knowledge of web development (HTML / CSS)
To apply, include the following in an email to [email protected]:
- Resume or LinkedIn
- A few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you
Healthy Gamer Coach
What You’ll Do
Provide individual recovery coaching services and group coaching sessions in accordance with the Healthy Gamer Coaching Manual and Healthy Gamer Training.
- Completion of Coaching Services in accordance with your self-determined schedule
- Properly and thoroughly document Coaching Service
- Appropriate Communication with Healthy Gamer Coaching team in the event of inability to perform Services
Who you are
- A present and engaged listener – you don’t feel the need to “fix” anyone or anything. You’re just authentic and approachable.
- Able to “leave it at the door.” We like supporting the mental health and wellbeing of our clients… we also want our coaches to be able to maintain a healthy perspective and balance which means, we don’t want you to let the work stuff get in the way, or consume your own wellbeing.
- Calm and cool in any situation. You have experience dealing with a variety of clients and customers and maintain professionalism.
- Respectful, kind, open-minded, values differences. This one’s important — don’t apply if you’re not highly accepting of individuals with a variety of backgrounds and identities including but not limited to religion, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, and disability status.
- Sense of service and motivated to create a positive impact
- Organized, follow-through, documentation, manages
- You’re an incredible communicator both in written and verbal form
- Speak internet and are tech-savvy
- Not required but considered a plus if you have a background working with special needs clients
Job Type: Temporary
- Arabic, Spanish, German, French, Mandarin, or Cantonese (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
To apply, head over to the Indeed job posting and submit the relevant information: https://www.indeed.com/job/healthy-gamer-coach-6342201df74179e0