What You'll Do
As an Administrative Assistant at Healthy Gamer, you’ll support various projects and perform regular administrative support activities including but not limited to:
- Answers and transfers phone calls, emails, and online chat messages, screening when necessary.
- Maintains organized coaching records, placement, screening, and reports assigned.
- Retrieves information, reports, and data as requested and prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Maintains coaching-related emails, documents, training, etc.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous environment.
- Personal interest in mental health.
Be sure to include in your cover letter a few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you!