What You’ll Do
The Communications Manager is the public voice of the company to manage communications across all company stakeholders including digital communities, prospective clients, current clients, press, and more. The communications manager will be responsible for the creation and execution of communications strategies across brand, product, and content marketing efforts.
- Creates, manages, and evolves central messaging points key for brand, product, and content marketing.
- Facilitates communication with stakeholders at all points throughout the funnel using CRM, marketing automation, and nurturing strategies
- Develops content and directs creative execution on communications assets to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message.
- Builds and maintains solid partnerships with assigned internal clients to better develop, coordinate, direct, and facilitate strategic communications designed to meet business goals.
- Designs campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Collaborates with in-house and external designers as well other media-production specialists integral to the completion of marketing projects.
- Contributes ideas for new programs, researching and recommending innovative branding techniques.
- Researches and understands key business challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive activity, and environmental factors that impacts programs within the business and assigned departments.
- Provides hands-on communications support for assigned departments, paying close attention to timelines.
- Ability to manage integrated communication channels through blogs, website, email campaign, outbound communications
- Identifies and presents opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels from web to content to inbound
- Has a strong understanding of audience expectations and preferences to deliver delightful experiences and communications
- Maintains a keen eye on assets libraries to ensure continuous brand alignment.
- Works with leadership to take the pulse of overall business activity to identify cross-marketing opportunities.
- Stays informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation.
- Manage technical integrations and automations with CRM, Google Analytics, social media and related technologies.
- Uses analytics rigorously to report on performance goals and optimize communications across the company
- Email and marketing automation
- Google Analytics and other performance management tools
- Strong copywriting skills
- Formatting/Light design skills (using lightweight CSS formatting and turnkey platforms like Canva, etc.)
Who you are
- An incredible writer and very detail oriented
- Strong understanding of assets libraries
- Strong, versatile copywriting skills
- Strong working knowledge of technical implementation for turnkey platforms including Active Campaign, Google Analytics, Remarketing tools and related technologies
- Good organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- Desire to take full ownership of assigned projects and can work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possesses a sense of urgency; is self-motivated and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues
- Strong B2C experience
- You have strong creative and artistic vision.
- Create a cohesive brand out of various advertising projects
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Personal interest in mental health
When applying, be sure to include a few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you.