A Community Leader for the Healthy Gamer Discord server facilitates the mission of the server: growth, connection, and support for the Healthy Gamer community. In this role, you would be responsible for managing your designated pocket community, representing its concerns and interests, and hosting events on the Healthy Gamer Discord.
3 months, can renew if mod and HG mutually agree.
$10/hr upto 6-10 hours per week
Scope of Work
- Work under the leadership of the Healthy Gamer Community manager as follows:
- Manage and host event ideas that have been vetted, and approved by the Community Manager.
- Report community turnout and interest in the event after it is over.
- Represent the interests of your designated pocket community and work with the Community Manager to determine future events and areas of growth for the community.
- Skills relevant to the pocket community.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Personable with strong communication skills in a remote online environment.
- Familiar with the Healthy Gamer community.
- A patient, caring attitude for those on the internet.
- Familiarity with Google Forms, Google Sheets,.
- Experience teaching skills relevant to the pocket community you want to run.
This is an Independent Contractor role paid on an hourly rate provided and no benefits will be available. We’re looking for individuals who reside in various time zones worldwide. To apply, submit your resume, 3 references and cover letter and be sure to include “Community Leader” in the subject line.
Job Type: Contract
Required Community Leaders
We are looking to run group discussions on topics that promote growth, connection, and support within our community. Please list the topics you would like to run a discussion on, and previous experience doing so, in your application!