What You’ll Do
We are looking for a talented and motivated Creative Director to lead our company’s creative department. The successful candidate must possess innovative design experience, excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the Creative Director, you will work closely with product and marketing departments to deliver an engaging design that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead creative strategy across brand, product, and content marketing
- Develop and manage a network of freelancers to execute strategy in specialized formats (video, animation, interactive) as necessary
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest design innovations/trends
- Assist internal clients in helping convey ideas to key stakeholders
- Create and implement tailored creative plans per marketing and product needs
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted materials that meet stakeholder requirements.
Who you are
- Strong background in brand graphics, video direction/editing/graphic design, and interactive/digital product design
- You have strong creative and artistic vision
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Ability to be perceptive and empathetic with the way consumers think and feel, allowing them to generate meaningful strategies for building a core audience.
- Enjoys doing research and analyzing data, identifying patterns and trends that could impact the business.
- Strong leader who can provide clear instructions for their team
- Create a cohesive brand out of various projects
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
Job Type: Full-time
Be sure to include a few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you!