What You'll Do
The Customer Service Manager will interact with the company's customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in-person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers' problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and organizational skills
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially Google Sheets
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Personal interest in mental health
- Experience maintaining financial accounts is a plus
Be sure to include in your cover letter a few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you!