Job Title: HR Administrator
About Healthy Gamer:
Healthy Gamer is on a mission to change the face of mental health. Our goal is to deliver accessible, inclusive, and affordable resources to people who need a way forward. Healthy Gamer is a mental health platform designed to help people live our best IRL. We create virtual resources to empower people to find peace and purpose.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking an experienced HR professional with a proven track record of supporting a high-performing, mission-oriented team. At Healthy Gamer, we rely on a group of motivated and engaged people -- from coaches to developers -- to support our work towards improving the mental health of the internet generation. This role will ensure that we are able to holistically support and develop our personnel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support recruitment and onboarding of new hires
- Conduct an I-9 audit and maintain compliance with personnel related files, documents in an organized fashion
- Support benefit enrollment processes, audit invoices, and provide support and resources to ensure staff are familiar with the various plans
- Maintain updated job descriptions
- Oversee maintaining a workers compensation policy
- Handbook Draft and Policy support
- Securing Anti-harassment training
- File organization
- State registration/payroll
- Properly administer payroll, ensure state filings are up to date
- Migrate YTD reports from legacy payroll and payment platform to new systems
- Support fostering a high achieving, productive, and positive work environment
- Identify opportunities to encourage a workplace culture that reflects the values at Healthy Gamer.
- Assist with ongoing performance management processes (e.g., quarterly reviews, bonus calibration).
- Deploy and administer HR, Benefits, Payroll, and Recruiting software while maintaining supplier relationships.
- Lead efforts around organizational development strategy, diversity and inclusion, employment law, compensation policies, incident reporting, and headcount planning.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience across HR, Recruiting, People Ops.
- Ability to use and monitor data in making and evaluating decisions as well as innovating on existing processes.
- Strong ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, and partner with functional leaders across the organization.
- Proficiency in administering all major HR, Payroll, and Recruiting software.
- Experience working with and implementing processes in remote teams.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law, best practices, operating procedures, especially with contractor engagements.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working for a startup or in the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Background and understanding of psychology, mental health, and/or gaming.
- Evidence of ability to design, develop, and stand up new programs and initiatives in prior roles.
- Eagerness about the mission of Healthy Gamer, including our community, content, and coaching work.
Job Type (select one): Full Time