About Healthy Gamer
If you grew up on the Internet like us, you know mental health is more important than ever. But many people face obstacles when seeking traditional mental health care, like finding the right support or having the right insurance.
At Healthy Gamer, we think modern mental health care should be inclusive and affordable. Our coaching service has helped over 5500 people across 65 countries since it launched last November. Our movement is gaining traction, putting us in the top 0.1% of Twitch streamers and top 1% of YouTube channels. And we’re working on even more resources to help people find a way forward when they need it.
We’ve made an impact in the gaming community, but that’s not where our mission ends. We want to change how people think about and deal with mental health, and we’re looking for passionate people to help us get there.
What you'll do:
As Healthy Gamer's Product Marketer, you'll find and deliver quantitative and qualitative data to shape the features, language, and communications around our products, specifically coaching and content. Creative and quantitative thinking is a must for this position. The perfect candidate will be familiar with a variety of marketing techniques, such as varied pricing strategies, and email campaigns.
- Deliver audience insights on how they use our products to be used in product decision-making and marketing.
- Creating compelling messages to be used across a variety of platforms, such as landing pages or ad campaigns.
- Follow and analyze market trends in order to best position our brand and products.
- Work alongside and within a variety of teams to implement strategies, from design and content to product and sales. An example of this would be leading product launches.
- Evaluate projects using feedback from customers as well as relevant KPIs.
- Study our products in order to work effectively in this role.
Who you are:
- Background in copywriting, design, or similar field is a plus.
- Experience managing product portfolio differentiation, packaging and positioning.
- Proficiency in, and familiarity with, web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or WebTrends.
- Creativity, an eye for detail, and an analytical mind are necessary. These will take you a long way in crystallizing marketing campaigns.
- BSc/BA in similar or related field such as Communications; proven prior experience as a Brand or Product Manager, or similar position
- A passion for mental health and providing accessible solutions to mental health.
This is a virtual position. Don't forget to add a cover letter and share a bit about what interests you in working for Healthy Gamer!