What You’ll Do
Your work will primarily include collaborating closely with a team of developers to design for the company’s web platforms, which will also include marketing and visual brand design.
- Own design problems end-to-end, working closely with cross-functional partners like product, engineering, research, marketing, and content. Manage multiple projects at once, both large and small.
- Deeply understand and prioritize our client base and their user experience.
- Create and maintain a design system for our suite of products.
- 3+ years of experience designing and shipping digital products while working closely with a team of developers
- Expertise in Figma (preferred), Sketch, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and desktop web design practices
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience with user research and testing
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Personal interest in mental health
- Technical knowledge of web development (HTML / CSS)
To apply, include the following in an email to email@example.com:
- Resume or LinkedIn
- A few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you