About Healthy Gamer
If you grew up on the Internet like us, you know mental health is more important than ever. But many people face obstacles when seeking traditional mental health care, like finding the right support or having the right insurance.
At Healthy Gamer, we think modern mental health care should be inclusive and affordable. Our coaching service has helped over 3500 people across 65 countries since it launched last November. Our movement is gaining traction, putting us in the top 0.1% of Twitch streamers and top 1% of YouTube channels. And we’re working on even more resources to help people find a way forward when they need it.
We’ve made an impact in the gaming community, but that’s not where our mission ends. We want to change how people think about and deal with mental health, and we’re looking for passionate people to help us get there.
What You'll Do
- Your work will primarily include collaborating closely with a team of developers to design for the company's web platforms, which will also include marketing and visual brand design.
- Own design problems end-to-end, working closely with cross-functional partners like product, engineering, research, marketing, and content. Manage multiple projects at once, both large and small.
- Deeply understand and prioritize our client base and their user experience.
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, transforming them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Create and maintain a design system for our suite of products.
- 3+ years of experience designing and shipping digital products while working closely with a team of developers
- Expertise in Figma (preferred), Sketch, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and desktop web design practices
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience with user research and testing
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Personal interest in mental health
- Technical knowledge of web development (HTML / CSS)
Be sure to include a cover letter with your portfolio and a few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you.