With public health, psychiatric, CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine), and yogic training, as well as experience teaching at Harvard Medical School, designing resilience programs for Massachusetts General Hospital, creating content for Twitch and YouTube, and cofounding Healthy Gamer, Dr. Kanojia has a unique first-hand perspective on:
• Evidence-based interventions for modern mental health stressors
• Alternative approaches to mental health for underserved populations
• Entertaining psycho-education content
• Curriculum design for clinicians and paraprofessionals
• Mental wellness program design for high-performance teams
• Modern career stress/burnout management
Dr. Kanojia’s Healthy Gamer programs have been proven to significantly reduce depression and anxiety in thousands of people across 119 countries. His popular psychoeducational content can be found on Twitch and YouTube. Dr. Kanojia runs The Healthy Gamer Foundation and the HG Institute with his wife and cofounder, Kruti Kanojia, MBA. His work at the Healthy Gamer Foundation includes advising the United Nations, the US Surgeon General’s Office, and other NGO’s regarding youth mental health and the intersection of technology with mental health.