About Healthy Gamer
If you grew up on the Internet like us, you know mental health is more important than ever. But many people face obstacles when seeking traditional mental health care, like finding the right support or having the right insurance.
At Healthy Gamer, we think modern mental health care should be inclusive and affordable. Our coaching service has helped over 8000 people across 65 countries since it launched in November 2019. Our movement is gaining traction, putting us in the top 0.1% of Twitch streamers and top 1% of YouTube channels. And we’re working on even more resources to help people find a way forward when they need it.
We’ve made an impact in the gaming community, but that’s not where our mission ends. We want to change how people think about and deal with mental health, and we’re looking for passionate people to help us get there.
What You'll Do
The Customer Service Representative will interact with the company's customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
- Interact with customers via telephone, email, and online chat to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to answer customer inquiries and resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Use knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Work closely with Customer Service Manager to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Draft/maintain customer service standards to ensure smooth, consistent customer service operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Service-oriented and ability to work with customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Active listener and maintains attention to details.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience using Google Suite, especially Google Sheets
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Able to stay on top of workload while working in an organized, remote environment
- Personal interest in mental health a plus
- Part-time position (up to 30 hours); Must be available to work on weekends
- Have flexibility to adjust from part-time to full-time in the future if needed.
- Weekends (Saturday/Sunday) are flexible - 4 hours of work each weekend is expected on a schedule of your choosing; weekdays M-W are approx. 5 hours a day (~3-8 pm CST)
Be sure to include in your cover letter a few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you!