What you'll do
Individual Coaching Services and Group Coaching Sessions in accordance with the Healthy Gamer Coaching Manual and Healthy Gamer Curriculum.
- Completion of Coaching Services in accordance with your self-determined schedule.
- Properly and thoroughly document Coaching Services.
- Coach is required to plan and schedule sessions directly with clients through the provided platform.
Who you are
- A present and engaged listener - you don't feel the need to "fix" anyone or anything. You're just authentic and approachable.
- Able to "leave it at the door." We like supporting the mental health and wellbeing of our clients... we also want our coaches to be able to maintain a healthy perspective and balance which means, we don't want coaching others to consume or take precedence over your own wellbeing.
- Calm and cool in any situation. You have experience dealing with a variety of clients and customers and maintain professionalism.
- Respectful, kind, open-minded, values differences. This one's important — don't apply if you're not highly accepting of individuals with a variety of backgrounds and identities including but not limited to religion, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, and disability status.
- Sense of service and motivated to create a positive impact
- Organized, follow-through, documentation, effectively manage client scheduling
- You're an incredible communicator both in written and verbal form
- Speak internet and are tech-savvy
- Not required but considered a plus if you have a background working with special needs clients and/or are bi-lingual.
- 100% remote, you create your client schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Global reach, connect with individuals from around the world.
- Do meaningful (and exciting) work. Our mission-driven start-up is in serious growth mode!